-
Re: Compliment The User Above You!
I like your signature.
Jan 3, 2014 -
Re: Compliment The User Above You!
Good job on having 62 reviews!
Jan 2, 2014 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]
My profile picture is me :)
Dec 15, 2013 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
Why don't you ask for me?
Dec 15, 2013 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
Does your mom think that?
Dec 15, 2013 -
Re: Compliment The User Above You!
I like how you put a hat on you're avvie.
Dec 15, 2013 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Fortunately, they give you pizza which stops your chemical reaction.
Dec 15, 2013 -
Re: Things You Shouldn't Say...
I've secretly have been slipping beef into your food for the past 3 years, so you aren't really a vegetarian. What is something you should never say to your food?
Dec 15, 2013 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Fortunately, you get to the hospital before it becomes too serious.
Dec 15, 2013 -
Re: Compliment The User Above You!
Thanks :) I really enjoyed reading your About section on your profile, it made me smile/laugh at how specific you are when describing your age and height.
Dec 15, 2013 -
Re: What is your nickname?
I've also been called Tick.
Dec 15, 2013 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Fortunately, it didn't stain.
Dec 14, 2013 -
Re: Compliment The User Above You!
Congrats on having 2 stars.
Dec 14, 2013 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted but you can never stop. I wish a huge storm wasn't coming tonight.
Dec 14, 2013 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
Do I ever say it wasn't what?
Dec 14, 2013
