-
Re: [Song Title] In My Pants
Troublemaker in my pants... O_O
Apr 21, 2014 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
You accidentally wandered on to a North Korean military training base... and well... North Korea. Do I really have to say more?
Apr 21, 2014 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
10/10 So very creative of you!
Apr 21, 2014 -
Re: Rename The User Above You [2]
Reeeaaally
Apr 21, 2014 -
Re: Would you rather...?
Nails because I would have a chance of living I suppose. Would you rather get eaten by a shark or eels?
Apr 21, 2014 -
Re: What is the ad above as you reply to this post?
Pipelines Work! The Keystone XL Pipeline will... Transport oil safely, Minimize environmental impact, Create jobs & enhance energy security. Trans Canada. Just because I have relatives in Canada and m
Apr 21, 2014 -
Re: local dialect phrases/words
Creame - What Vermonters call soft serve ice cream.
Apr 21, 2014 -
Re: Tagging Game
So I happened to be tagged 5 times over night by these people: @Cheetah @GoldFlame @IronFlame @SilverFlame @BronzeFlame I FIGURED OUT WHO STARTED THE TAGGING GAMES AGAIN!!!!!! IT WAS: @Panda11
Apr 21, 2014 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
Yay! I'm not the only one! Haha.
Apr 6, 2014 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
Me and my dad! Yes, you're seeing that right; I am wearing my normal glasses under the 3D glasses.
Apr 6, 2014 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
I felt like dressing up the other day!! ^_^ :D You'll have to scroll the attachment down to the bottom to see my awesome shoes!! DSCN0461.JPG
Mar 20, 2014 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
This is me! And my awkward dad.
Mar 9, 2014 -
Re: The "Life is Hard" Contest
No problem!
Mar 4, 2014 -
Re: The "Life is Hard" Contest
Sweet! :D :D :D I'm actually super excited about this and I have no clue why! Haha. Here it is! First entry I believe!
Mar 4, 2014 -
Re: The "Life is Hard" Contest
*raises hand* Oh oh I wanna!!! Question: Can it be something I wrote a few months ago, or does it have to be new?
Mar 4, 2014
