-
Re: The Impossible Quiz
I love this game. I play it all the time. I have "passed" the quiz.
Dec 8, 2011 -
Re: The Insult the Person above you unless he is Yoda thread
lol. you make sense now. he is turning 14 Friday. i insult you for not being able to insult me.
Nov 28, 2011 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
you get tickled to death by a pink sparely unicorns that is eating lollipops, a penguin eating applesauce, and a firefly wearing a bow tie.
Nov 27, 2011 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
You died by hitting your head as you were attempting to do a cartwheel off the deep end of the pool so you drowned as you where playing the electric ...
Nov 27, 2011 -
Re: The Insult the Person above you unless he is Yoda thread
you make no sense because i have no clue what you are talking about.
Nov 27, 2011 -
Re: The Insult the Person above you unless he is Yoda thread
your mind only thinks it doesn't make sense because your mind doesn't make sense, (it's mine and my sisters initials)
Nov 27, 2011 -
Re: The Insult the Person above you unless he is Yoda thread
you have to change your avatar. it's too pretty.
Nov 27, 2011 -
Re: Insert Coin [2]
Friend dies. *insets nose*
Nov 27, 2011 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
Got ate by aliens. duck = yummy
Nov 27, 2011 -
Re: Talk Backwards.
!HI .fun is this think I .cheese like I ?you are How .HELLO .too backwards were letters the if cool be would It :this like !IH .nuf si siht kniht ...
Oct 9, 2011 -
Re: Make up a Swear word
fudge! fudge you. fudgeickles.
Oct 9, 2011 -
Re: Type Your Username With Your Elbow
tkopejhb I was close.
Oct 6, 2011 -
Re: The Insult the Person above you unless he is Yoda thread
Clearly you are far less intersting then that!
Sep 19, 2011 -
Re: The Insult the Person above you unless he is Yoda thread
Wow!! it stands for my name and my sisters!!! duh!!!! you're not smart enough to figure that out.
Sep 19, 2011 -
Re: Three Word Story
dance with and
Sep 18, 2011
