User avatar

turtlethatroars

tkpejb

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    @SecreteJournalist You. Are. So. Pretty!!!! :)

    Jul 15, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    I like to edit the photo

    Jul 10, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    Well @ReisePiecey , I totally didn't drop it in the boat on accident before the photo was taken. xD it was pretty cool!

    Jun 22, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    So I went fishing the other day and The bass I caught. And my bathing suit is purty so I thought I'd so you. And well, Because me and my ...

    Jun 22, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Tagging Game

    @Marc @greatman @jas199814 Sorry people!

    Apr 30, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately a giant bunny comes along and puts all the pancakes on his head and wanders off with them.

    Apr 30, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    Before my hair was done: 0424041601.jpg During: 0424041638.jpg After: Photo_00004.jpg @Sunshine1113 @Deanie @ChipsMcCoy

    Apr 25, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: PenguinAttack

    Awesome. Do I need to say more?

    Apr 23, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]

    What is that even suppose to prove?

    Apr 22, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: [Song Title] In My Pants

    My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark in my pants. Well then ;) haha. @PervadedByDarkness 'Cause like, that sounds... interesting.

    Apr 22, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]

    Did I have to see the question mark?

    Apr 21, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Tagging Game

    Well then.... @Sunshine1113 @Audy @DudeMcGuy @thelostone

    Apr 21, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Ban the User Above you [10]

    Well if you are gunna go down that road.... You are hereby banned for having 15 reviews and never having a conversation with the awesome me!

    Apr 21, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately, A giant chef comes down from the clouds and makes giant pancakes for everybody so we are still on the subject of giant pancakes!

    Apr 21, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Funny Insults

    This isn't necessarily an insult, it's more of a good comeback to a pick up line. "Did it hurt?" "Did what hurt?" "When you fell from heaven." "Are you implying ...

    Apr 21, 2014


I AM ONE WITH MUSHROOMS
— inksthewriter