User avatar

turtlethatroars

tkpejb

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Nightmare

    It was suppose to be a nursery rhyme at first but I thought that it was a little to...... odd? to be one. You probably could sing it ;)

    Aug 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Nightmare

    I wasn't really trying to imitate anything. It just came to me one day and I built on it.

    Aug 3, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Grandparents House

    I liked it alot. I don't think you need to change anything. my favorite part is if you sit below the maple tree you can see the glowing leaves like ...

    Aug 2, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Something

    As everyone eles says I think it is funny too. your something might be cooler than mine but, it doesn't work as well. haha I am funny. I haven't met ...

    Aug 2, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Favorite Place

    My teacher made my write it for a poetry unit we were working on.

    Aug 2, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Favorite Place

    Black Dark Warm Moonlight Shadows Peaceful Bees Buzzing Birds Chirping The hum of the air The whispering of the wind Calm Sleepy Laughing Playful Is this real?

    Aug 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Nightmare

    Fall, Fall, Fall away. Fall, Fall into yesterday. Sleep, Sleep, tonight you sleep. Till Dawn awakens you, don't say a peep. Wake, Wake in the night. Breathe, Breathe to calm ...

    Aug 2, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    welcome to anyone new :D.hope you enjoy the site. :D

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: ...

    That is a really good poem.the way you wrote about the strings i thought was great. i couldn't find any thing wrong with it either. keep on writing,can't wait to ...

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: In My Dreams

    I am open to all opinion's.State your mind but remember i am only in 7th grade but doing 8th grade work.

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Love is cancer

    what i have to say is all is fair in love and war, and love hurts some times.

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: In My Dreams

    When I see you it's like a dream. A dream I don't want to wake up from. A deep sleep dream, One that is hard to wake up from. A ...

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Reflection

    You blame other's for the mistakes you did, even though your own glass is covered by a lid. You think you are the best, but you are no better than ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Reflection

    You blame other's for the mistakes you did, even though your own glass is covered by a lid. You think you are the best, but you are no better than ...

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Alone

    People claim to have broken hearts, but mine just won't work. The machine is hardly beating anymore and I am starting to come to terms.(i don't know if you meet ...

    Oct 14, 2010


Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends dimensions of time and space.
— Dr. Amelia Brand, Interstellar