User avatar

turtlethatroars

tkpejb

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for having a better avatar than me.

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for using a period at the end of you sentence!!!!

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Can we get 2000 replies before Christmas?

    CHEESE!!!!...39

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you have any questions feel free to ask me or anyone. hope to see you around :)

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Cycle

    I love it

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hola!

    Hello. Hope to see you around :) Any question feel free to ask me or any one else on the site. :smt003

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Solitary

    I loved it. I repeat lines in my poem as well so I don't think it needs to be changed. My favorites part of the poem are: Closed-in and emotionless, ...

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome!

    WELCOME!!!!!! :D I hope you enjoy the site. If you have time and want more points you can review my work. I am going to go read your poem now!!!!!!!!! ...

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for being a princess :!: Banned for being a wolfman

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for banning my friend

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    Yesterday, I saw big purple elephants eating my house. They sucked out my book shelves and ate my Oscar Wilde collection. And the Foxtrot comic book that was drenched in ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for joining at 4:54.

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    ITotallyAgreeWithYou

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    Miss.V

    Aug 6, 2011


I think the more you understand myths, the more you understand the roots of our culture and the more things will resonate.
— Rick Riordan