-
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned because I don't like my Language Arts teacher.
Aug 8, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned for not doing poetry 'cause that is the only thing I write.
Aug 8, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned because your right.
Aug 8, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned because I have chinkens and they taste good.
Aug 8, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned for making me laugh. :lol:
Aug 8, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned for being on before me :D
Aug 8, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned for have 2!
Aug 7, 2011 -
Re: Can't You Help Me as I'm Starting to Burn?
Hey, being the first novel I have read on here it is great :) There are a few errors with spelling and I think you missed a word but, other ...
Aug 7, 2011 -
Re: One Word Story Ring
Jill,
Aug 7, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned for making me edit it. :D
Aug 7, 2011 -
Re: One Word Story Ring
soup.
Aug 7, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned for shamelessly advertising.
Aug 7, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned for not capitalizing the first letter in your sentence!
Aug 7, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned for not knowing that they are mine and my sisters initials. ;)
Aug 7, 2011 -
Re: Bieber fans go on Grammy-fueled Wikipedia rampage
I think that beliebers went over the top. I have never heard Esperanza Spalding but I bet her music is better then than his.
Aug 7, 2011
