-
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned 'cause we are alike.
Aug 11, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned because you are lucky.
Aug 11, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned because my sister is annoying the heck out of me.
Aug 11, 2011 -
Re: Rename The User Above You
Crazy lady.
Aug 9, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned 'cause racoons are weird.
Aug 9, 2011 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
10/10 cute.
Aug 9, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned because I don't have spell check and I suck at spelling.
Aug 9, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned 'cause I do know that I just didn't know what eles to ban you for.
Aug 9, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned for being the second person to say that.
Aug 9, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned for have a quote by Stephen G. Tallentyre.
Aug 9, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned 'cause I have to babysit my sister and she is making me watch Barney. :(
Aug 9, 2011 -
Re: What does this username make you think of?
Something my bf said to me. Haha goodtimes. :)
Aug 9, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned for having more points than me!
Aug 9, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned for having 60 blogs.
Aug 8, 2011 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]
My baby brother crying, my little sister annoying the _____ out of me, and the voices in my head telling me to yell at her to leave me alone :twisted:
Aug 8, 2011
