-
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
8/10 makes me laugh.
Aug 15, 2011 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
9/10 cute and reminds me for something my friend said.
Aug 14, 2011 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
9/10 Funny :)
Aug 14, 2011 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
7/10 I don't know what it means but I like it :)
Aug 13, 2011 -
Re: What does this username make you think of?
Someone trying to type their name with their back.
Aug 12, 2011 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
7/10
Aug 12, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned 'cause it is 11:40 pm and I should have gone to bed 10:00 pm.
Aug 12, 2011 -
Re: Hello ^-^ I'm new and awkward lol
The truth is all that I ask for :) nothing more and nothing less. You did put it in the write spot :D
Aug 12, 2011 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
8/10 I like to dance :)
Aug 12, 2011 -
Re: Hello ^-^ I'm new and awkward lol
I would like to start of by saying, WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think you are young for the site. If you are young then I am really young. It sucks that ...
Aug 12, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned 'cause I have to use my DSI to go on the internet.
Aug 12, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned for making me feel bad for you :(
Aug 11, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned because I feel like banning you.
Aug 11, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned for thinking it is funny but, I have to agree with you.
Aug 11, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned for having the same number of blogs as me.
Aug 11, 2011
