-
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned 'cause I am advanced in math and get to do high school work next year when I am in 8th grade.
Aug 20, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned for add yet another thing to the list of things I am right about.
Aug 20, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned 'cause I think you missed a "s" in your 2nd signature.
Aug 20, 2011 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
8/10. odd. That is me standing for a school picture of course it is dull.
Aug 20, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned for making me laugh.
Aug 20, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned 'cause I didn't even realize that I did. :o
Aug 20, 2011 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
7/10 it is odd.
Aug 20, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned for not :)
Aug 20, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned for confusing me.
Aug 16, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned 'cause I like my pjs.
Aug 16, 2011 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
8/10
Aug 16, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned 'cause I have been in my pjs all day :D
Aug 16, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned for not.
Aug 16, 2011 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
8/10
Aug 15, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned for having the same number of blogs as me times 3.
Aug 15, 2011
