-
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned for being the first person for 2 pages in a row.
Aug 20, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Not unless you have $1,000,000.
Aug 20, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned for have 2 cereal bowls? I think I am seeing things. The vacuum cleaner just got up and did a dance.
Aug 20, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned for leaving. bye
Aug 20, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned for confusing me.
Aug 20, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned for not realizing this started another page.
Aug 20, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned 'cause I like your signature.
Aug 20, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned 'cause my answer is yes. Banned for not banning to much
Aug 20, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned 'cause I always fell that way.
Aug 20, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned 'cause I play softball witch is a sport.
Aug 20, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned for not watching sports.
Aug 20, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned 'cause I'm happy that the Yankees are winning :D
Aug 20, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
I like both of them. SubjectBlue -Banned for thinking mine was dull.
Aug 20, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned 'cause I like your avatar.
Aug 20, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned for correcting your signature and calling me a show off (even though I have to agree with you)
Aug 20, 2011
