-
Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]
Granted but, you have to walk and or swim to get to them. I wish I didn't have home work.
Sep 17, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned for being you.
Sep 17, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned because I am going to the movies with my friends.
Sep 4, 2011 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
7/10 funny.
Sep 3, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned 'cause I haven't been on in like 2 weeks and this has gotten long.
Sep 2, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned 'cause I almost went swimming today but it started to thunder :(
Aug 21, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned 'cause I didn't even realize that until you pointed it out.
Aug 20, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned for this thread getting so long while I went for a motorcycle ride.
Aug 20, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned 'cause as always you confuse me!
Aug 20, 2011 -
Re: Welcome New Members! [2]
I like all of them too :)
Aug 20, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned............ 'cause I am hungry.
Aug 20, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned 'cause it takes forever to charge my phone on the computer.
Aug 20, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
banned 'cause that is just odd. :smt003
Aug 20, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned for making me realize that it is the same for me.
Aug 20, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned for being to confusing to follow your train of thought.
Aug 20, 2011
