-
Re: Type Your Username With Your Elbow
tkopejhb I was close.
Oct 6, 2011 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]
granted: but I could kill you becasue you aren't invincible. :P
Oct 6, 2011 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Unfortunately my bf ran out of isotope so he has to make Narnia go bye bye with a uranium compostite fussion bomb. :D
Oct 5, 2011 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
But why does my school not teach me anything?
Oct 5, 2011 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
I like them both. I perfer pink pens. TUBM is reading this.
Oct 3, 2011 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........
dog.
Oct 3, 2011 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
Why are people stupid?
Oct 3, 2011 -
Re: Perfect
They say practice makes perfect, That may be, But do you really want to be, So predictable and exta-ordinary, Imagine what that will do to your dreams, Your dreams that ...
Oct 3, 2011 -
Re: Friends
We all have issues, Seriously, we do! There's no denying it. Just face the facts, They're true. We all have ups, And we all have downs. Just like on a ...
Oct 3, 2011 -
Re: Rename The User Above You
Japanse monkey
Sep 28, 2011 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Unfortunately everyone died because my bf built a nuclear bomb and then defenestrated it. I used big word! :D
Sep 28, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned for being a judgemental.
Sep 28, 2011 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game
Why is there school?
Sep 28, 2011 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........
What?
Sep 28, 2011 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........
Cream cheese
Sep 23, 2011
