-
Re: Sketches: Characters + Mini-Comics For Free (CLOSED)
OH MY, OH MY, OH MY!!!!! That is absolutely fantastic!!!! I love it soooo much!!!!! Yay! ^_^ Thank you!! *searches for "Likexinfinity" button*
Mar 2, 2014 -
Re: Accepting Character Sketch Requests
That style is perfectly fine, and yes they are both teenagers. Thanks a lot! ^_^
Mar 1, 2014 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
@Demeter thanks!
Feb 28, 2014 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]
Here's me!
Feb 28, 2014 -
Re: Accepting Character Sketch Requests
This is Finn. Physical Description: Toned, tan legs. Brown hair long enough to be moved by a breeze. Normal height, brown eyes, in shape/fit, average weight. 5'7". And if you'd ...
Feb 28, 2014 -
Re: Sketches: Characters + Mini-Comics For Free (CLOSED)
Alright, let's see here. Do you think maybe you could read the story I wrote last year and draw the main character, Finn, based on my descriptions of him? I ...
Feb 28, 2014 -
Re: Report a site bug
So when I try to edit a club I created this happens: Capture.JPG I don't know what to do!
Feb 27, 2014 -
Re: The anti-boredom challenge.
*is going to attempt* Alright, I'm in.
Feb 25, 2014 -
Re: Report a site bug
Thanks! That worked!
Feb 23, 2014 -
Re: Which Disney Villain Are You?
I got Gaston... Hahahaha It's actually kinda true.
Feb 22, 2014 -
Re: Report a site bug
So, I'm using Google Chrome, and when I try to open a conversation on the chat bar; it wont open. I figured out how to get it to work, but ...
Feb 22, 2014 -
Re: Event 2: Go Away and Stay Away!
I hereby ban my kith above me for the following unacceptable, intolerable, bumptious reasons!! 1. I am not a gobemouche yet when you told me you applepicked me then whelved ...
Feb 9, 2014 -
Re: Nature by tkpejb
Thank you!
Feb 2, 2014 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]
@PenAndSword Thanks! ^_^
Jan 22, 2014 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]
I got a new haircut! 1531834_591080157637600_859208528_n.jpg 1526667_591080460970903_2111068640_n.jpg
Jan 21, 2014
