-
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........
woods
Jan 8, 2012 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
banned for having pretty avvie.
Jan 8, 2012 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
unfortunately a dog at both the man and woman.
Jan 8, 2012 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
banned for noticing my error.
Jan 8, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........
lollipops.
Jan 8, 2012 -
Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...
You know the definition of nerd is a stupid, unsocial, unattractive person.
Jan 7, 2012 -
Re: Birthday twins
July 28th
Jan 7, 2012 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
for reminding me of my friend dominique.
Jan 7, 2012 -
Re: Insert Coin [2]
you get a lollipop. *takes your lollipop and inserts it*
Jan 7, 2012 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Fortunately he comes back to life as a flower.
Jan 7, 2012 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say...........
annoying.
Jan 7, 2012 -
Re: Insert Coin [2]
You get on the wrong flight and end up in Africa. *inserts my dad* he listens to taylor swift when he is shaving and taking a shower.
Jan 7, 2012 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
yes. but I like the actor that plays percy jackson better. TUBM likes chocolate.
Jan 7, 2012 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [7]
Banned for...... have a very distracting avvie that I have stared at for 3 minutes strait!
Jan 7, 2012 -
Re: The Tavern
TKP stands up on the bar and yells "Attention, attention please. Does anyone here like lollipops and pink sparkly unicorns? or is it just me?" then I slip and fall ...
Jan 7, 2012
