-
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
Yay! I'm not the only one! Haha.
Apr 6, 2014 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
Me and my dad! Yes, you're seeing that right; I am wearing my normal glasses under the 3D glasses.
Apr 6, 2014 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
I felt like dressing up the other day!! ^_^ :D You'll have to scroll the attachment down to the bottom to see my awesome shoes!! DSCN0461.JPG
Mar 20, 2014 -
Re: Another free character sketch option
It's sooo goood!!!!! Thank you soooo much!!!! :D
Mar 16, 2014 -
Re: Accepting Character Sketch Requests
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! It's amazing!!!! ^_^ More than what I expected! I love it!!!! Thank you so much!!!!! And you were correct in assuming it was a long distance relationship! ...
Mar 16, 2014 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]
This is me! And my awkward dad.
Mar 9, 2014 -
Re: Nature by tkpejb
Thanks! ^_^
Mar 7, 2014 -
Re: The "Life is Hard" Contest
No problem!
Mar 4, 2014 -
Re: The "Life is Hard" Contest
Sweet! :D :D :D I'm actually super excited about this and I have no clue why! Haha. Here it is! First entry I believe!
Mar 4, 2014 -
Re: The "Life is Hard" Contest
*raises hand* Oh oh I wanna!!! Question: Can it be something I wrote a few months ago, or does it have to be new?
Mar 4, 2014 -
Re: Accepting Character Sketch Requests
I like it, I can't wait to see what the finished piece looks like!
Mar 3, 2014 -
Re: Another free character sketch option
Uhm maybe the last scene in my story where they are at the airport and he is reaching out and touching her face?
Mar 2, 2014 -
Re: Another free character sketch option
This is Finn. Physical Description: Toned, tan legs. Brown hair long enough to be moved by a breeze. Normal height, brown eyes, in shape/fit, average weight. 5'7". This is his ...
Mar 2, 2014 -
Re: Another free character sketch option
Can I request 2 characters?
Mar 2, 2014 -
Re: Another free character sketch option
I'll request a character! I wont leave your forum lonely!
Mar 2, 2014
