-
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For being an awesome artist.
Apr 21, 2014 -
Re: Ban the User Above you [10]
Well if you are gunna go down that road.... You are hereby banned for having 15 reviews and never having a conversation with the awesome me!
Apr 21, 2014 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Unfortunately, A giant chef comes down from the clouds and makes giant pancakes for everybody so we are still on the subject of giant pancakes!
Apr 21, 2014 -
Re: Funny Insults
This isn't necessarily an insult, it's more of a good comeback to a pick up line. "Did it hurt?" "Did what hurt?" "When you fell from heaven." "Are you implying ...
Apr 21, 2014 -
Re: [Song Title] In My Pants
Troublemaker in my pants... O_O
Apr 21, 2014 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
You accidentally wandered on to a North Korean military training base... and well... North Korea. Do I really have to say more?
Apr 21, 2014 -
Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You
10/10 So very creative of you!
Apr 21, 2014 -
Re: Rename The User Above You [2]
Reeeaaally
Apr 21, 2014 -
Re: The User Below You ... [3]
Well yea, that's true! TUBM is awesome.
Apr 21, 2014 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
I love shoes but I also love being bare foot.
Apr 21, 2014 -
Re: Would you rather...?
Nails because I would have a chance of living I suppose. Would you rather get eaten by a shark or eels?
Apr 21, 2014 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
I don't fully grasp the concept of your sig so uh... 6/10 Sowwie.
Apr 21, 2014 -
Re: What is the ad above as you reply to this post?
Pipelines Work! The Keystone XL Pipeline will... Transport oil safely, Minimize environmental impact, Create jobs & enhance energy security. Trans Canada. Just because I have relatives in Canada and m
Apr 21, 2014 -
Re: local dialect phrases/words
Creame - What Vermonters call soft serve ice cream.
Apr 21, 2014 -
Re: Tagging Game
So I happened to be tagged 5 times over night by these people: @Cheetah @GoldFlame @IronFlame @SilverFlame @BronzeFlame I FIGURED OUT WHO STARTED THE TAGGING GAMES AGAIN!!!!!! IT WAS: @Panda11
Apr 21, 2014
