-
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
Clock.
Nov 20, 2013 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
I have 2 younger siblings.
Nov 20, 2013 -
Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please read the rules)
-17
Nov 20, 2013 -
Re: The User Below You ... [3]
Wrong. I have but not anywhere out of my country. TUBM has been poked in the tummy before.
Nov 20, 2013 -
Re: Insert Coin [2]
*receives a foot* *inserts a book*
Nov 20, 2013 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted but it smells and tastes very horrible and makes your lips swell. I wish that I wasn't sick.
Nov 20, 2013 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [9]
Banned because I agree that the color purple is amazing.
Nov 20, 2013 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For attempting to rule Randomosity.
Nov 20, 2013 -
Re: Change One Letter [2]
Striker
Nov 20, 2013 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
Story
Nov 20, 2013 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For always being all over Randomosity.
Nov 19, 2013 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted but you are always awake and always extremely tired. I wish that I could say Hi, in real life, to the person that replies after me.
Nov 19, 2013 -
Re: Change One Letter [2]
Strides
Nov 19, 2013 -
Re: Rename The User Above You [2]
TheNightTheWorldWillEnd
Nov 19, 2013 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [9]
Banned for defending my username when I can defend my own username.
Nov 19, 2013
