-
Re: Change One Letter [2]
Strived
Nov 20, 2013 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
Music
Nov 20, 2013 -
Re: The User Below You ... [3]
I think you're the psychic one. TUBM will be male.
Nov 20, 2013 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted but the album is all scratched and damaged. I wish I had a pet.
Nov 20, 2013 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [9]
Banned for keeping me from doing the math home work I need to get done. And I'm happy to help.
Nov 20, 2013 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For being on at the same time I am on today.
Nov 20, 2013 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
Well at least you aren't putting on weight. I am very weak compared to my dad who is a body builder, people don't think I could be his daughter due ...
Nov 20, 2013 -
Re: Change One Letter [2]
Stride
Nov 20, 2013 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
Bird.
Nov 20, 2013 -
Re: The User Below You ... [3]
Yes a little train though. TUBM will probably be the user above me.
Nov 20, 2013 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted but your fingers hurt. I wish I was good at everything.
Nov 20, 2013 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [9]
Banned for having an awesome signature.
Nov 20, 2013 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
Thanks! You're know for having the same avvie for quite some time.
Nov 20, 2013 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
I'm very flexible.
Nov 20, 2013 -
Re: Change One Letter [2]
Stroke
Nov 20, 2013
