-
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
10/10 'cause I'm in a generous mood.
Nov 25, 2013 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
I hope you feel better soon. I haven't written anything good, or worth posting, in a while.
Nov 25, 2013 -
Re: Insert Coin [2]
*Receives cancer* *inserts my sister*
Nov 25, 2013 -
Re: Change One Letter [2]
Cakes.
Nov 25, 2013 -
Re: The User Below You ... [3]
I suppose so. TUBM likes food.
Nov 25, 2013 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
Pub
Nov 25, 2013 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For having 19 reviews now.
Nov 25, 2013 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
Doesn't what exactly?
Nov 25, 2013 -
Re: Corrupt A Wish [4]
Granted, but everyone you care about gets deathly sick. I wish I wasn't hungry right now.
Nov 25, 2013 -
Re: last person to post here wins [5]
Nah
Nov 22, 2013 -
Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please read the rules)
2
Nov 22, 2013 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
Peers
Nov 22, 2013 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For having one star.
Nov 22, 2013 -
Re: The User Below You ... [3]
No I don't. TUBM will reply today.
Nov 22, 2013 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
Why would it be?
Nov 22, 2013
