-
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
9/10 the hat adds to the awesomeness of it.
Dec 15, 2013 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
Does your mom think that?
Dec 15, 2013 -
Re: last person to post here wins [5]
Me is winning!
Dec 15, 2013 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
I am having a hard time in my life right now.
Dec 15, 2013 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
Annoy
Dec 15, 2013 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For having exactly 20 reviews with 144 points.
Dec 15, 2013 -
Re: last person to post here wins [5]
Say what?
Dec 15, 2013 -
Re: Compliment The User Above You!
I like how you put a hat on you're avvie.
Dec 15, 2013 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Fortunately, they give you pizza which stops your chemical reaction.
Dec 15, 2013 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
Brother
Dec 15, 2013 -
Re: Things You Shouldn't Say...
I've secretly have been slipping beef into your food for the past 3 years, so you aren't really a vegetarian. What is something you should never say to your food?
Dec 15, 2013 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
Whyyyy
Dec 15, 2013 -
Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please read the rules)
-126
Dec 15, 2013 -
Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]
Haha thanks. I still give you an 8/10.
Dec 15, 2013 -
Re: last person to post here wins [5]
Well hello shifty avvie person!
Dec 15, 2013
