User avatar

turity

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: White

    Hi, I liked reading through this piece but here are some things I think you can fix and refine to make it even better. First off, you constantly switched tenses ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Faded- Prologue

    It was strange falling asleep after eighteen years of sleepless nights. Lean was not a stranger to closed eyes, but keeping them closed for more than fifteen minutes was an ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Simple Mistake (Prologue) [edited]

    Wow you’re character sounds really disturbed, which I guess is the point? =) I love how your opening paragraph is direct and to the point. Your sentences are also nice ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue of my story

    Disgusting, thought Bane when he sensed the scent. Disgusting needs quotation marks or italics to differ it as a thought and not narration. "Sensed the scent" sounds awkward. You can't ...

    Dec 8, 2008


I drink from the Keg of Glory! Bring me the finest muffins and bagels in the land!
— Josh Lyman, The West Wing