User avatar

tronks

tronks

  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: Living Monsters

    Thanks! I've composed another edit that might help clear things up. I appreciate it.

    Sep 28, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: Living Monsters

    Thank you, your advice was greatly appreciated!

    Sep 26, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: Living Monsters

    Thank you, your advice was greatly appreciated!

    Sep 26, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: Living Monsters

    Thank you, I'm applying these edits now!

    Sep 26, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: Living Monsters

    Thank you! This helps me a lot! I wound up adding that it was too large a mark to be from another child, as well as including a ring mark. ...

    Sep 26, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: Living Monsters

    Hey, thank you! This helps me a lot! Stephanie is lying about the ghost hurting her, in order to protect her mother. In the scene previous, she refers to the ...

    Sep 26, 2015
  • Short Story » General, General Re: What we all endure

    You make some great points. This was done during a 20 minute speed contest, and the judge said she didn't think any of us could write something sad about cereal, ...

    Jul 21, 2015
  • Short Story » General, Spiritual Re: Grandmother Gator (Part 1)

    Thank you for reading. Larry's indifference/frustration with his ex will be explained later on (in short, he has severe commitment issues despite caring for her) and the title will be ...

    Jul 20, 2015
  • Short Story » General, Spiritual Re: Grandmother Gator (Part 1)

    Thanks for the feedback. I think I fit too many details into my sentences instead of splitting them, it's something I'm trying to work on fixing. I'll definitely take that ...

    Jul 19, 2015
  • Short Story » General, Spiritual Re: Grandmother Gator (Part 1)

    Thank you for reading, I'm glad you enjoyed it. It's something of a character study in a spiritual/paranormal setting. I'll have the rest posted soon enough.

    Jul 12, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: ~Suicide Note~

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I don't find this irritating to read. There's nothing irritating in reading about self-harm imo, and the rating for this is already set as having mature content. I think it ...

    Dec 6, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: Alta

    Thank you! I definitely need to fix my opening. Alta works in a mental ward, so "psychiatric nurse" It's unfortunate she's ill herself but she has a different insite than ...

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: Alta

    Thank you!

    Nov 27, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: Alta

    My opening was supposed to be what was going on in her mind in the following paragraph, but maybe it's too choppy to tell?

    Nov 27, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: Alta

    Thanks. Actually, the original document glitched and doubled the story, if you understand? So the beginning part kept looping, and I had to keep fixing it. I can't seem to ...

    Nov 27, 2014


'This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer. 'I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy