User avatar

tronks

tronks

  • Short Story » Humor, Realistic Re: Birthday Balloons

    Thank you for your feedback! I am always happy to know what worked for my readers! And I am happy you enjoyed.

    Jul 19, 2019
  • Short Story » Humor, Realistic Re: Birthday Balloons

    Thank you for your feedback! I am always happy to know what worked for my readers! And I am happy you enjoyed.

    Jul 19, 2019
  • Short Story » Humor, Realistic Re: Birthday Balloons

    Thank you! I%u2019ll see if I can put more together. I might just be prone to small paragraphs, I%u2019m not sure. Your feedback is helpful! I%u2019m very thankful!

    Jul 18, 2019
  • Short Story » Realistic, Literature Re: from one moment to the next

    Fixed the error pointed out with the first sentence. Thank you so much all.

    Mar 10, 2019
  • Short Story » Realistic, Literature Re: from one moment to the next

    Fixed the error pointed out with the first sentence. Thank you so much all.

    Mar 10, 2019
  • Short Story » Realistic, Literature Re: from one moment to the next

    I%u2019m glad you appreciate it, thank you for your feedback! Hopefully I can improve it even more after a good edit.

    Mar 6, 2019
  • Short Story » Realistic, Literature Re: from one moment to the next

    That bothered me too, so thank you for helping me fix it! I was noticing it and thinking it was bugging me! As for the term matchbook striker, I had ...

    Feb 26, 2019
  • Short Story » Realistic, Literature Re: from one moment to the next

    Thanks for these edits, they really help. I was trying to indicate he was using a matchbook. Which is why I had not used the word lighter. I can work ...

    Feb 26, 2019
  • Short Story » Horror, Dramatic Re: Living Monsters (draft 2)

    Thanks for your feedback! I%u2019m in the process of a rewrite now that should help. The scene at the end escalates so fast that Tim can%u2019t explain all the proof ...

    Dec 27, 2018
  • Short Story » Horror, Dramatic Re: Living Monsters (draft 2)

    I understand! A lot of people misinterpret the piece and I understand I fail to include enough information to make a concrete conclusion. One can only theorize. I'm currently split ...

    Oct 29, 2018
  • Short Story » Horror, Dramatic Re: Living Monsters (draft 2)

    Thank you for the comment, friend. I'm trying to work out some small kinks to improve it. Editing is a struggle!

    Oct 26, 2018
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: Living Monsters

    Thanks for the comment, I appreciate it! I intended the father to be very stubborn in believing paranormal exists. I'm not surprised you're a bit annoyed by how stubborn he ...

    Oct 27, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: Living Monsters

    There's not too much horror, I definitely agree. The only scary aspect might be the mother, or maybe the paranormal bits. Although, there are only three instances in which the ...

    Oct 4, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: Living Monsters

    Thank you for your feedback! I guess I left it up to the reader as to why the spirit/entity is protecting the daughter. To me, it might be something simple, ...

    Oct 4, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: Living Monsters

    Thank you for your feedback! I guess I left it up to the reader as to why the spirit/entity is protecting the daughter. To me, it might be something simple, ...

    Oct 4, 2015


Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind