Random avatar

trhwrites

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Best Friends.

    Not here to review; just to say: Wow. That was such a good story to begin with, and everyone already think they know what's going to happen. The last paragraph ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Sunglasses: Chapter One

    Mikaylakk25----Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it! LibbyLovesDrums----- LoL I love your name.... Anyway, Ya, I'll review it for you!

    Jul 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Sunglasses: Chapter One

    Thanks to you both; a really appreciate the help. I haven't been writing for long and this is my first real novel-type story. I think that I might add on ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Friends (rated for possible suggestion)

    [quote="trhwrites"]This was a rollercoaster of emotions for me and the MC (obviously). At first I was like, wow, this is a cool concept. Then, I realized how deep the writing ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Friends (rated for possible suggestion)

    Wondering if you would review some of my work. . . I have two novels in the works. Finding You is under general fiction and Untouchable is under romance. Thanks ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jenna

    Dear all~ I guess this was exceptional. Just growing up with you. Remember when we first met? All timid newcomers on the first day of high school? There was Marcie, ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Prophecy (Chapter one)

    Okay, overall I thought this piece could have been great with a little work. It had a nice plot, a solid character that we're starting to get a feel for, ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Picture Perfect: Chapter One

    The cold wind whipped across the lush landscape the only response being the dancing of the oak trees and the quivering of the bushes and grass. Joslyn Jayne Park adjusted ...

    Jul 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Sunglasses: Chapter One

    Since I can't indent, every time a line is skipped it signifies a new paragraph. Please comment and critique. “Turn on the game, Mads,” Chad said, kicking his feet up ...

    Jul 8, 2010


The good ended happily, and the bad unhappily. That is what Fiction means.
— Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest