Random avatar

trhwrites

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Things I Thought Before I Died: Part One

    Taylor's Point of View I met you in math class, when Mr. Cheese-man was talking about integers. We'd never really talked before, not until Mr. Cheese-man moved Dylan, the black-haired ...

    Aug 26, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Kidnapped

    Review is in BOLD, comments in italics. How did this happen? I shook my head, unable to comprehend what had happened to me. My brain felt all fuzzy and distant. ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Free

    Review is in BOLD, comments are in italics! You would think, for me to be here right now, I'd have to be dreaming... cause that's what I thought. Being in ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Numb

    This was NOT a bad poem. I actually thought it was great. It was a little eerie and a lot interesting, which makes the reader read more and more of ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love

    This was so... awesome. That's literally the best word to decribe this. I really loved all of the contradictions! I like how it starts with one simple word and then ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: And Then She Was Gone: Chapter One

    Just a spur of the moment story, but wondering if some people could comment to see if it is worth writing more. Please review/comment. Thanks in advance! “Dixie, you need ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Clair: Chapter One

    Just a spur of the moment story, but wondering if some people could comment to see if it is worth writing more. Please review/comment. Thanks in advance! “Dixie, you need ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Sunglasses: Chapter Two

    Thanks you guys!!!! Get ready for the next chapter which is a WIP (work in progress) and I'll probably be done with it by Tuesday. Lol, at first I thought ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Sunglasses: Chapter Two

    Please comment/review. Thanks in advance! The It was a small club which was why it was constantly crowded. It had a bar with twelve swiveling bar stools and a dance ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Picture Perfect: Chapter Two

    Thank you for your comments. . . I'll be sure to think about those things in my edit. Please read: Picture Perfect: Chapter One and Picture Perfect: Chapter Three if ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Sand in a Bottle - Part One of Chapter One (Katie)

    To say I loved this would be an understatement. Lol :) If this was sold in stores I would def buy it!! Keep up the good work! Loved the second ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Picture Perfect: Chapter Three

    Please Comment! Sometimes Joslyn hated being Scarlett’s chauffer, but when it was to go to Thayer McMains house, she didn’t mind. Joslyn had had a crush on Thayer since the ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Picture Perfect: Chapter Two

    PLEASE COMMENT Scarlett had met Gianni Grayson at one of her modeling shoots. It was for Roxy or maybe Billabong, but the point was that Scarlett and four other girls ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Making it all ALONE- Chapter Two

    LibbyLovesDrums- Again, a good chapter :) I cannot wait to read more about Victoria. I love how you leave the audience wondering! Keep writing! ~ Taylor (TRH Writes)

    Jul 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Making it all ALONE- Chapter One

    LibbyLovesDrums---- I really liked this first chapter because the one thing it makes me want to do is read the second! I was left in suspense, wondering what BJ's parents ...

    Jul 14, 2010


All truly wise thoughts have been thought already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience.
— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe