User avatar

traveller

  • Welcome Mat Re: hey from australia

    Heya and welcome to YWS!! *hands out cookies* Jazz is cool. What musicians are you into? Well, good luck with your writing. Feel free to pm me if you ever ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey from australia

    Hello Traveller! Welcome to YWS! So... you're a mucisian, are you? What instrument do you play, or do you sing? Do you write lyrics? If you do, there's a whole ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Moment out of time

    I can't really add much to what has already been said but I just had to comment on the great imagery in this piece. Definitely very poetic and a refreshing ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Research Re: So I'm trying to research genii...

    I think it would be interesting if you drew on the strange habits of various eccentric musicians. You might find something that gives your character a real spark.

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey from australia

    Hey guys, im an Australian musician who has just discovered the joys of writing. I cant wait to learn from others and share some of my own work. peace.

    Jan 25, 2008


i think. i want to become. something.
— chrysanthemumcentury