-
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
Hi @EverLight finished it early! i have a cool animated fire gif i can put over this pic if you want :) tell me if you would like that one? ...
Mar 24, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
Okay @EverLight ! expect it within two days (?) or so. And can the banner be animated? it depends on where you want to use it - if you want ...
Mar 24, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
Hi! So yeah, title says all! I make all kinds of wallpapers and banners - it can have any theme; including HP, PJO, [insert fandom here], etc. I take 2-3 ...
Mar 23, 2020 -
Re: Coffee Does Music
Not A Cover is amaZING!!
Mar 14, 2020 -
Re: Coffee Does Nature Photography
The close-up leaf picture looks really good!
Mar 7, 2020 -
Re: Coffee Does Nature Photography
i wouldn't either
Jan 21, 2019 -
Re: Coffee Does Nature Photography
All of this is right OUTSIDE YOUR HOME??!! you are one lucky coffee.
Jan 21, 2019 -
Re: Photographs
al.jpg took this pic yesterday; the balcony was looking gorgeous.
Jan 17, 2019 -
Re: Photographs
And....More Flowers! You might have noticed I'm a bit obsessed with them (not to mention sunny backgrounds).
Jan 2, 2019 -
Re: Photographs
This flower's the smallest one in my terrace (roughly a centimeter in diameter). It's so beautiful
Dec 31, 2018 -
Re: Photographs
It's all in the lighting @Fantascifi66. And I'm glad you like my work : )
Dec 28, 2018 -
Re: Photographs
Took this under the broad light of my veranda, but somehow it came out with this effect.
Dec 28, 2018 -
Re: Photographs
So, it took a long wait and a lot of pleading to the heavens but this butterfly finally sat down. And my heart broke for it.
Dec 28, 2018 -
Re: Photographs
Thank You!
Dec 27, 2018 -
Re: Photographs
And more!
Dec 27, 2018
