-
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
hmm. still got a little squished tho. let me see if i can make it thinner
Apr 8, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
@IamI right yeah the file size is probs too big try this version:
Apr 8, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
you have to change it through your settings :) are you gonna use this one then or make a decision when i finish the other one?
Apr 8, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
@IamI i finished the white on black one i'll do the black on white one tmrw. tell me if you like this one and if there's any changes required, okay? ...
Apr 8, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
@IamI is it cool if I maybe include white elements in a blck background? It looks cooler. I think I'll let you look at both options and figure it out...
Apr 8, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
@MadagascarMaiden okay! i can totally do it! is there a specific picture you want that needs to be resized? if so, then it's only a matter of minutes. If you ...
Apr 8, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
yeah, i got it! i'm sorry i forgot to reply but i'm already halfway done! expect it in the next two days!
Apr 8, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
hi @IamI ! I'm sorry i didn't reply sooner, i've been kinda busy with napo and classes and catching up on reading, and i saw this but then forgot all ...
Apr 5, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
@HGsomeone if you want anything changed, don't be shy! i'll do it! it's no problem to me at all! the changes are the point of making something 'personalized' after all ...
Mar 30, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
i made it white :
Mar 30, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
i could do that! totally! give me five minutes
Mar 30, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
@HGsomeone i'm sorry it took so much time but i'm done! i hope you like it *makes an eyes-full-of-hope-look* :) (also the history thing was a real challenge :D thanks ...
Mar 30, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
@HGsomeone i'll take a day or two more for the banner; i hope that's alright with you? my online classes have started and i'm in a little bit of an ...
Mar 26, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
okay @AmazingAeris ! I'll do yours after @HGsomeone . so expect it between two to four days? like, i might finish it earlier - or later if things don't go ...
Mar 25, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
Thanks for the request! Give me two days, maybe?
Mar 25, 2020
