-
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
@LZPianoGirl i can totally do that!! and i get what you mean about the silhouettes; do you want it to be solid color (like, filled in) or do you just ...
Jun 1, 2020 -
Re: Wolfi's Art Stuff
S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G and omg the reindeer edit my favourite's prolly the second one. it's. s.oooo good
Apr 18, 2020 -
Re: Wolfi's Art Stuff
woW. oh my god. these are. STUNNING. absolutely beautiful!
Apr 18, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
@LZPianoGirl okay! done! it was originally supposed to have your username, but cuz of symmetry, i put sherlock holmes - since it was longer than lzpianogirl, i thought it balanced ...
Apr 17, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
@LZPianoGirl done! (made two) they're both below 100 kb, so they should fit. and tell me what changes you would like! also, i had a really nice time making these ...
Apr 16, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
@LZPianoGirl will be done! again, i'm gonna give no time frame cuz i'm very unreliable! can take anything from between two days to two weeks the color palettes you chose ...
Apr 15, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
@MadagascarMaiden here's yours! tell me if you want a change! i chose a dragon as the mythical creature cuz i'm boring like that ( i just happen to have a ...
Apr 15, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
@Liberty @AmazingAeris you're welcome
Apr 15, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
@AmazingAeris I'm done! tell me if you like it! and tell mw what changes you would like :) also, you asked for pastel pink, but the color just wasn't matching/looking ...
Apr 15, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
@AmazingAeris oh my god i am sooo soorrry i completely forgot! i am. such a dund. yours is next i promise! it. just. completely slipped my mind.
Apr 14, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
okay! i'm done! (that was a lot of reduction... a lot, i tell you. hence the quality is not as good? ) (and by smaller one i'm assuming you meant ...
Apr 14, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
give me maybe 10 mins! do you want the quote change? also which one are you using?
Apr 14, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
oh! i am such a dund i thought there was no specific quote, sorry, sorry. i can definietly change it if you want. also, what was the exact size restriction ...
Apr 14, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
hi @Liberty ! i finished your banner! i'm sending two of different dimensions, depending on whichever size fits best for you. if you need me to reduce the file size ...
Apr 14, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
i'll do it, lib! im maybe not gonna give a time frame tho - i'm too unpredictable, and i don't want to make promises i can't keep. but it'll be ...
Apr 9, 2020
