-
Re: tacenda
standing like sharp silhouettes against the symphony, I love them more than the whole. these lines? right here? perfection. i've never seen anyone explain music in all its glory so ...
Apr 2, 2020 -
Re: symptoms of life
did i plan to have a theme? yes. did i follow through? no. what d'ya expect, me to conform to the limitations i set two weeks prior, when i was ...
Apr 1, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
@HGsomeone if you want anything changed, don't be shy! i'll do it! it's no problem to me at all! the changes are the point of making something 'personalized' after all ...
Mar 30, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
i made it white :
Mar 30, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
i could do that! totally! give me five minutes
Mar 30, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
@HGsomeone i'm sorry it took so much time but i'm done! i hope you like it *makes an eyes-full-of-hope-look* :) (also the history thing was a real challenge :D thanks ...
Mar 30, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
@HGsomeone i'll take a day or two more for the banner; i hope that's alright with you? my online classes have started and i'm in a little bit of an ...
Mar 26, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
okay @AmazingAeris ! I'll do yours after @HGsomeone . so expect it between two to four days? like, i might finish it earlier - or later if things don't go ...
Mar 25, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
Thanks for the request! Give me two days, maybe?
Mar 25, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
Hi @EverLight finished it early! i have a cool animated fire gif i can put over this pic if you want :) tell me if you would like that one? ...
Mar 24, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
Okay @EverLight ! expect it within two days (?) or so. And can the banner be animated? it depends on where you want to use it - if you want ...
Mar 24, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
Hi! So yeah, title says all! I make all kinds of wallpapers and banners - it can have any theme; including HP, PJO, [insert fandom here], etc. I take 2-3 ...
Mar 23, 2020 -
Re: The Seven School Mysteries [DT]
i forgot i was in this. my cp is non-existent as of now going to be submitted by tomorrow.
Mar 22, 2020 -
Re: 2020 NaPo Buddies
yes, please!
Mar 21, 2020 -
Re: A Very Potter Roleplay
Non-Human. Infected. Supernatural. Hunter. The ground suddenly seemed very wobbly. No - no wait, that was just Ridge's knees. Very tentatively, he raised his hand again. Luke paused midway between ...
Mar 19, 2020
