User avatar

trashykawa

And then, I was a careless fool

  • Art & Photography Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!

    @MadagascarMaiden okay! i can totally do it! is there a specific picture you want that needs to be resized? if so, then it's only a matter of minutes. If you ...

    Apr 8, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!

    yeah, i got it! i'm sorry i forgot to reply but i'm already halfway done! expect it in the next two days!

    Apr 8, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: symptoms of life

    5. It's All the Forevers who are at Fault

    Apr 7, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: tacenda

    yay! rhymes! i love rhymes! For what is life but numberless goodbyes? Two thousand miles; I think of stars, and you. my heart aches .

    Apr 6, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: symptoms of life

    @mckaylaam @Querencia thank you so much!

    Apr 5, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: symptoms of life

    so. this one. i'm sorry. this one is kinda,,, not very happy. it's about, obviously, covid. and mental health. 4. My Mind is Blue (and Red)

    Apr 5, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!

    hi @IamI ! I'm sorry i didn't reply sooner, i've been kinda busy with napo and classes and catching up on reading, and i saw this but then forgot all ...

    Apr 5, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: i swear all the birds will live until the end

    @alliyah i love all of these! so much! my favourite is part iii of dark cyan tastes like - absolutely beautiful.

    Apr 4, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: symptoms of life

    3. The Only Thing You'll learn is that Nostalgia can't be Described

    Apr 4, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: tacenda

    this one has so! many! vibes! it's sharp, dangerous, exciting, so ... so enemiestolovers , but in a different way, i think? anyway, i absolutely love it!

    Apr 4, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: the life of an american teenager

    i love this one so much! this part: i want to stand in the rain like i did on my thirteenth birthday - balanced carefully on the top of the ...

    Apr 3, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Cluster of poems

    Hi! I really like your second poem! Commenting on your first one first: there's some really great imagery! Personally, I feel like 'dancing' and 'women's are a little cliche, so ...

    Apr 3, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: symptoms of life

    thank you so much, @Liberty

    Apr 2, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: symptoms of life

    poem number 2 has sub-parts. because i got carried away and i do not have the guts to delete shit anymore 2. Remains Of Faith | 2 point 1 | ...

    Apr 2, 2020
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: symptoms of life

    @alliyah @Arcticus ahhh thanks guys!

    Apr 2, 2020


*CLUCKING INTENSIFIES*
— Snoink