-
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
@Liberty @AmazingAeris you're welcome
Apr 15, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
@AmazingAeris I'm done! tell me if you like it! and tell mw what changes you would like :) also, you asked for pastel pink, but the color just wasn't matching/looking ...
Apr 15, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
@AmazingAeris oh my god i am sooo soorrry i completely forgot! i am. such a dund. yours is next i promise! it. just. completely slipped my mind.
Apr 14, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
okay! i'm done! (that was a lot of reduction... a lot, i tell you. hence the quality is not as good? ) (and by smaller one i'm assuming you meant ...
Apr 14, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
give me maybe 10 mins! do you want the quote change? also which one are you using?
Apr 14, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
oh! i am such a dund i thought there was no specific quote, sorry, sorry. i can definietly change it if you want. also, what was the exact size restriction ...
Apr 14, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
hi @Liberty ! i finished your banner! i'm sending two of different dimensions, depending on whichever size fits best for you. if you need me to reduce the file size ...
Apr 14, 2020 -
Re: symptoms of life
thanks, que! i will write more, hopefully, but i'm taking a break - i lose interest too quickly and think a bit of time away from poeting is essential, otherwise ...
Apr 9, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
i'll do it, lib! im maybe not gonna give a time frame tho - i'm too unpredictable, and i don't want to make promises i can't keep. but it'll be ...
Apr 9, 2020 -
Re: A Very Potter Roleplay
yes! soon! tomorrow? not today, cuz i have a book to finish, but tmrw. remind me if i forget, kay?
Apr 9, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
hmm. still got a little squished tho. let me see if i can make it thinner
Apr 8, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
@IamI right yeah the file size is probs too big try this version:
Apr 8, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
you have to change it through your settings :) are you gonna use this one then or make a decision when i finish the other one?
Apr 8, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
@IamI i finished the white on black one i'll do the black on white one tmrw. tell me if you like this one and if there's any changes required, okay? ...
Apr 8, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
@IamI is it cool if I maybe include white elements in a blck background? It looks cooler. I think I'll let you look at both options and figure it out...
Apr 8, 2020
