-
Re: tacenda
Hi que! I really like tacenda 27! also, wow, 27! you're nearly done with 30! And if you wanted to make a crescent shape thingy, you could always use canva! ...
Apr 28, 2020 -
Re: A Very Potter Roleplay
"Ridge Claremont!" Ugh, he hated how his name sounded in that British accent. He hated how conspicuously it reverberated through the halls, and how every instinct in him wanted him ...
Apr 24, 2020 -
Re: tacenda
( why is it that in the moment that i posses my own free heart i want it to be yours? ) bABe. these lines are GOLD.
Apr 23, 2020 -
Re: tacenda
Oh. Maroon was. such a lovely poem. so deep. I love it. a lot. And the seasons too! "Dandelion-crown girl" and "Rapunzel in my own tower" - like, unnghh I ...
Apr 21, 2020 -
Re: symptoms of life
heart thanks que! and omg yes, i would totally love to do a collab with you! you're such a great writer!
Apr 21, 2020 -
Re: The Username Change Log
used to be hiraeth! but quarantine and social distancing spun me through an identity crisis, and now here i am, a changed man. woman.
Apr 21, 2020 -
Re: The Twin Sisters [DT]
@PrincessInk if you're not comfortable, maybe i could go next? maybe use sen's powers to determine if the sight has any inklings of supernatural occurrence?
Apr 19, 2020 -
Re: Wolfi's Art Stuff
S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G and omg the reindeer edit my favourite's prolly the second one. it's. s.oooo good
Apr 18, 2020 -
Re: Wolfi's Art Stuff
woW. oh my god. these are. STUNNING. absolutely beautiful!
Apr 18, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
@LZPianoGirl okay! done! it was originally supposed to have your username, but cuz of symmetry, i put sherlock holmes - since it was longer than lzpianogirl, i thought it balanced ...
Apr 17, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
@LZPianoGirl done! (made two) they're both below 100 kb, so they should fit. and tell me what changes you would like! also, i had a really nice time making these ...
Apr 16, 2020 -
Re: tacenda
hi, que! sorry i've not been around - i. needed a break? but i'm back, and i've reread all your poems, and they're getting better everyday! i really, really love ...
Apr 16, 2020 -
Re: symptoms of life
what can i say. i'm feeling more apathy than usual, so no deep emotions, just confessing a love 6. 'Rain' sounds like 'Love'
Apr 16, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
@LZPianoGirl will be done! again, i'm gonna give no time frame cuz i'm very unreliable! can take anything from between two days to two weeks the color palettes you chose ...
Apr 15, 2020 -
Re: Wallpapers, banners, cute gifs, moodboards - I make all!
@MadagascarMaiden here's yours! tell me if you want a change! i chose a dragon as the mythical creature cuz i'm boring like that ( i just happen to have a ...
Apr 15, 2020
