User avatar

trashykawa

And then, I was a careless fool

  • OOC Archive Re: The Watchers [DT]

    oh god i miss playing monopoly so much

    Jan 25, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: The Watchers [DT]

    wait, we were discussing a book right?

    Jan 25, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: The Watchers [DT]

    i actually like calculus (differentiation more than integration); but geometry is just 'no than you.'

    Jan 25, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: The Watchers [DT]

    I kind of just prefer being born in the 16th century, you know? I could be the naive greenbean of the group who's just excited that something worthwhile is finally ...

    Jan 25, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: The Watchers [DT]

    @AlexOfLight I think you probably meant to say 'eon.' It's longer than a millenia :)

    Jan 24, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: The Watchers [DT]

    I'd been thinking about that :)

    Jan 24, 2019
  • Lounge, The Re: I need an editor

    Hi Bhargav! I'm interested :)

    Jan 24, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: The Watchers [DT]

    un question: We're all in November, 2018, right? So, accordingly if we go by our ages; Maria would be born in around the sixteenth century (in 1551 to be exact), ...

    Jan 24, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: The Watchers [DT]

    *blushes* glad you approve! :)

    Jan 23, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: The Watchers [DT]

    got it, thanks :)

    Jan 22, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: The Watchers [DT]

    hi! i'm new to the storybook thing, but i'd love to start. i'm a little confused, however, about the differences between wizard, witch, sorcerer or enchanter (do they have specific ...

    Jan 22, 2019
  • Art & Photography Re: Coffee Does Nature Photography

    i wouldn't either

    Jan 21, 2019
  • Art & Photography Re: Coffee Does Nature Photography

    All of this is right OUTSIDE YOUR HOME??!! you are one lucky coffee.

    Jan 21, 2019
  • Art & Photography Re: Photographs

    al.jpg took this pic yesterday; the balcony was looking gorgeous.

    Jan 17, 2019
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member Jan 10 - 24: hiraeth!

    Thank You all so much! I'm honoured. sadly though, i might not be able to review much this month, selection examinations in my school, sooo....

    Jan 11, 2019


attempting foot extraction
— Mea