User avatar

trashykawa

And then, I was a careless fool

  • Archive Re: Pure-Hearted

    Mira What was it with bad guys and old pickup trucks? It was always the same old routine: sirens, the guns, bad guy shooting, and innocent bystanders. The only thing ...

    Mar 29, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    i'll probably be able to do it tomorrow (my exam ends!)

    Mar 28, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    wait, what's onyx's main power?

    Mar 23, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    yeah, i kinda had to submit my character page twice....i don't know what happened the first time, it just didn't show up.

    Mar 19, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    submitted mine :)

    Mar 19, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    hi! so i'll probably be done with the CP page by tuesday, just informing you:)

    Mar 17, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    hi! this sounds really interesting, and i'm thinking about joining... brain: probably not a good idea, considering you still have a couple of days before your exams are over. heart: ...

    Mar 14, 2019
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member Mar 7 - 21: paperforest

    Congratulations!

    Mar 7, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: The Watchers [DT]

    just a quick confirmation: Absalon is Axel, right? feeling kinda slow .

    Mar 4, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: The Watchers [DT]

    Bump?

    Feb 23, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: The Watchers [DT]

    I think we need a backstory as to how watchers came to being. You know, we couldn't have just been born from normal human parents; there must be kind of ...

    Feb 18, 2019
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    wow, thanks @Liberty500 . you're a great person too :)

    Feb 1, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: The Watchers [DT]

    So I posted; hope it's alright. And well, I feel really bad and evil about this, but I'll probably be in comatose for a while (figuratively), so I won't post ...

    Jan 26, 2019
  • Archive Re: The Watchers

    Maria Wyldenite Do not freak out, I told myself. And trust me, I was trying my best not to. Like, forget the fact that Asmodeus was free. Forget that I ...

    Jan 26, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: The Watchers [DT]

    so when do we start writing our POVs?

    Jan 25, 2019


A ruler leads by example, not force.
— Sun Tzu