User avatar

trashykawa

And then, I was a careless fool

  • Information Desk Re: Report a Site Bug

    writerfeedpad's not opening. (i'm on google chrome, windows 10)

    Jun 14, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: The Martyr (DT)

    ghhhh i'm sorry, but i think it would be best if i didn't join - my school starts this monday (perks of being in the school that closes the earliest), ...

    Jun 12, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Children of The Sky [DT]

    hey y'all. This is the DT, feel free to ask any questions, requests, etc in here! If you're new to storybooks, don't be shy, I am too :) Teams Wind ...

    Jun 12, 2019
  • Archive Re: Children of The Sky

    Children of The Sky resolved.jpg Faraway in a multiverse, in a land called Caelum, King Adrion was was not pleased. One tiny detail had derailed his plans. One small object ...

    Jun 12, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    have fun :)

    Jun 10, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: The Martyr (DT)

    Actually Is it ok if I submit my cp a week later? I'm away on vacation and the network's spotty.

    Jun 4, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: The Martyr (DT)

    oooh ooh may i?

    Jun 3, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Just saying hi. my school's over and summer vacations have started, so.....

    May 10, 2019
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member May 4th-May 18th: FabihaNeera

    congratulations!!

    May 10, 2019
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!

    Wilhelmina? (Don't know why you remind me of Wilhelmina from Malory Towers. She was obsessed with horses too.)

    May 10, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    oh hey, @Noobwriter88 i'm sure it's alright, we're all busy sometimes :) also, i was thinking maybe those who haven't had their own posts yet could go (*coughs* i'm thinking ...

    Apr 8, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    someone who can't get physically hurt would be a powerful grim(like, his wounds get healed as soon as he his hurt)...also someone who can stop other people from using their ...

    Apr 2, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: The Watchers [DT]

    Hey! This is still alive, right?

    Apr 1, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    hi. so i kinda edited the last bit of the post, following @AlyTheBookworm 's suggestion. I hope it's more correct now :)

    Mar 30, 2019
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    I'm done :) Oh and @AlyTheBookworm I hope I got the Danny parts right, I wasn't sure how he used his power and all.... if something needs editing, tell me ...

    Mar 29, 2019


"Cowards die many times before their deaths; but the valiant will never taste of death but once."
— Julius Caesar