-
Re: The Twin Sisters [DT]
I submitted! hope it's alright?
Jan 2, 2020 -
Re: The Twin Sisters [DT]
Hi! Can I still join this? Been a while since I was part of an active SB.
Jan 2, 2020 -
Re: Superlunary
Rayden wasn't overly fond of consuming citrus on an empty stomach, but the berries were delicious. Organic food was kind of a rarity back home, much less fresh organic food. ...
Nov 10, 2019 -
Re: Superlunary
Rayden knew where he was going the minute he heard "berry patch". Same couldn't be said for the rest of the group. Major freak-outing, they were. Well, ix-nay on weird ...
Oct 17, 2019 -
Re: Superlunary
"I'm guessing a bowl of rice or what ever it is you guys eat would be too much to ask for?" Rayden asked. Mean Lady gave him a look. Long ...
Oct 12, 2019 -
Re: Superlunary
So far, the Weirdotopians had done quite a lot to welcome Rayden to Weirdotopia. For one, none of them had given him the stink eye (which happened every few feet ...
Oct 9, 2019 -
Re: Superlunary
There's magic on earth? Rayden whistled, wondering at the other things he'd missed about his planet.Technically, he was from a future Earth. So... Maybe the magical population had died out ...
Oct 7, 2019 -
Re: Superlunary
Rayden liked crowds. Crowds were gullible, and he liked how they never thought to check if their purses were safe beside them. He liked the little golden nummus they kept ...
Oct 6, 2019 -
Re: Superlunary
I'm so sorry i haven't been active much! I porbably won't be ableto post before october 3rd, actually -my schedule's totally cramped. so yeah, feel free to go on without ...
Sep 29, 2019 -
Re: Superlunary
Rayden took a deep breath, and took Ruby in his palms. She was so light, he couln't even feel anything. Running his fingers over the wing, he tried to determine ...
Sep 15, 2019 -
Re: Superlunary
"I've fixed broken noses before," Rayden offered. "Also, one of my friend's little finger broke once. I helped set it." You learned to do these things early in your life. ...
Sep 15, 2019 -
Re: Superlunary
Despite the pain shooting up his spine, despite the tumble of bodies he was buried in, despite everything- Rayden began to laugh. Hysterically. Great, he thought. I've finally gone barmy. ...
Sep 11, 2019 -
Re: Superlunary
hola sorry for not posting sooner been a bit busy! Ready, ready, get bloody on with it. The trees were still crashing around in the distance, and Rayden was. Well, ...
Sep 7, 2019 -
Re: #RevMo 2019: Checklist Challenge
Okay, going to give this a go :) Total Number of Challenges Completed: 1 /15 Review for a new member Review a Chapter from the Green Room Review using a ...
Sep 2, 2019 -
Re: Superlunary
"That, my friend, is our doom," Rayden said. He'd always thought about dying; but he hadn't quite imagined it'd be like this. Okay, maybe he was being a tad too ...
Aug 23, 2019
