User avatar

trashykawa

And then, I was a careless fool

  • Art & Photography Re: Coffee Does Nature Photography

    The close-up leaf picture looks really good!

    Mar 7, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Seven School Mysteries [DT]

    May I? Join?

    Mar 3, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    Hi! I've posted! It's very tiny, and that after making y'all wait so long, but I don't know how far to go with it- there's only so much one can ...

    Feb 25, 2020
  • Archive Re: Pure-Hearted

    MIRA Even as she felt the surge of hope tingling her nerves, Mira thought: I can't do this. Even as the others made plans; where to go, where to stay, ...

    Feb 25, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    hello! updating to say that i haven't been able to finish the post- terribly sorry! but I promise, my exams end friday the 21st, and i'll have it ready by ...

    Feb 18, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    hi! i'll take a bit longer - my finals are going on. i have chem tomorrow, but after that i've got computer, which doesn't take much effort so expect the ...

    Feb 14, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Pure-Hearted DT

    is samirah's post up next?

    Feb 9, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Twin Sisters [DT]

    Finished! I posted!

    Feb 2, 2020
  • Archive Re: The Twin Sisters

    SERAN DIAZ SuperNatural Detective Agent| Seventh Son of a Seventh Son Sen awakens to a chill pressing down on him, filling his lungs and burning through his nose (it really ...

    Feb 2, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Twin Sisters [DT]

    Um, I've got the outline ready - but since i'm planning for a mostly interaction-based first post, it would be easier if more posts go up first. to be less ...

    Jan 18, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Twin Sisters [DT]

    Uhm, I really want Seran to have a light bluish aura - that's maybe a little gray inside? Cuz being kicked out of the family and losing alexander and etc ...

    Jan 13, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: What’s the Best Book Series You’ve Ever Read?

    I read mostly YA, and I have to say, nothing can top Six Of Crows - it's so, so, good! ANd Marissa Meyer's Lunar Chronicles is excellent, too. There's also ...

    Jan 8, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Twin Sisters [DT]

    um... it seems Everlight has left (T_T) so who's going next?

    Jan 7, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Twin Sisters [DT]

    I'd like to claim the last first-post. please?

    Jan 4, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Twin Sisters [DT]

    :D

    Jan 2, 2020


As ideas are always better than their execution, so too must dough taste better than cookies.
— Horisun