User avatar

tommyknocker

  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Incredibly Long 100 Word+ Two Sentence Story!!!

    How old is your brother? Anyhow, it took me two or three read overs to fully understand this very short story. But i think if your brother was to stretch ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Dancing With Danger~EDITED

    I ain't feeling the emotion your trying to convey here. I like it, don't get me wrong. But, try to immerse yourself in the character, become the person in this ...

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: No Escape

    Well, you reviewed mine so i will return the favor. (But be warned I'm not that good at critiquing) Ah, at the very start i was confused. But i soon ...

    Dec 30, 2009


The best speculative fiction peels your mind and shows you the familiar from a direction you have not looked in before
— Neil Gaiman