User avatar

tommyknocker

  • Lounge, The Re: Nationality Headcount at YWS

    American: 22 Canadian: 4 English: 11 Filipino: 5 Finnish: 2 French: 2 Indian: 5 Irish: 1 Italian: 1 Puerto Rican: 1 Scottish: 1 South African: 1 South Korean: 1 Welsh: ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Scariest Moment in Your Life?

    What made you shiver and your heart race with fear? I'll start, i was riding my motorbike in the bush, woods, forest. (Whatever you call it in your part of ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    This is me. With considerable effort, i figured out how to upload. Hooray. Well it didn't work. It's a link now. Sorry for the singlet showing in the pic, i ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Books that were made into GOOD movies

    Definitely "The Green Mile," and the "Shawshank redemption." Both classic tales. Amazing to think "Rita Hayworth and The Shawshank Redemption." Is only 132 pages long.

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Any Special New Year's Eve/Day Traditions?

    I just watched Braveheart. I do a awesome, "Freedom" Speech. Haha.

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Movies of 2010

    I haven't gone too a movie cinema in over a year. Damn you country life!! Wow, on thinking back, i have not watched any of these movies on this list. ...

    Jan 5, 2011


Paint me green and call me Shrek because I am swamped >.>
— Plume