User avatar

tommyknocker

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Life

    Wow, i don't read many stories in 2nd person view and i guess it showed when i had to re-read this. Once i did, i began to understand. It is ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Incredibly Long 100 Word+ Two Sentence Story!!!

    How old is your brother? Anyhow, it took me two or three read overs to fully understand this very short story. But i think if your brother was to stretch ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Dancing With Danger~EDITED

    I ain't feeling the emotion your trying to convey here. I like it, don't get me wrong. But, try to immerse yourself in the character, become the person in this ...

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Heart Of a Vampire

    Just keep going. Don't get bogged down. Just keep the words flowing, even if you don't think the story is gelling together. Don't lose hope!

    Sep 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 13 Vale Street

    I started writing this story about 12 months ago, and i haven't actually written any more on this for about 10 months. :? I understand that it's quite long so ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: An Excellant Bargain

    Blood dripped from her small sharp blade, it twinkled serenely in the moon light filtering through her window. The droplets forming a small, shallow pool beneath her elegant and expensive ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Night Terrors

    Dark shadows and strange shapes danced around Jason Dillinger's room. He lay in his bed small relatively comfortable bed. He was hugging his favorite toy-a stuffed chicken. One of the ...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Last Walk

    A young man called Billy O'Hara walked down a desolate forgotten road. He had a noticeable swagger in his stride. His worn down raw hide boots clicked softly on the ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Last Story

    Hi, thanks to all who commented thus far. Yes, it may feel cluttered and a bit under done. I just wrote it on impulse, for i had this dream involving ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Last Story

    3/6/1995. You can’t see it, but I can. As I write this I’m staring at the woman of my dreams. Her long golden hair billows serenely in the wind of ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Crisp and Clean

    Crisp and Clean A retired Janitor named John May sat drinking and smoking on his front porch. His faded stone blue eyes scanned the road for his guest. His lips ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: No Escape

    Well, you reviewed mine so i will return the favor. (But be warned I'm not that good at critiquing) Ah, at the very start i was confused. But i soon ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Short Story

    Hey, it wasn't harsh. Thanks! I wrote this for a competition a while back and it had to be under 500 words so that's why the ending may feel compact,abrupt ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Honour

    Jean Pierre was standing hands in his expensive French coat. He was staring down at the latest murder victim in in a string of prolific killings in the ghettoes of ...

    Dec 30, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Short Story

    “You’re not really here”. I frowned. “Pardon?” You’re not here” the woman repeated, turning to face me. Her irises looked luminescent in the neon glow of the subway station, “you ...

    Dec 30, 2009


Every empire tells itself and the world that it is unlike all other empires.
— Edward Said