User avatar

tommyknocker

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Abandon

    I think this shows promise. But, i felt that it was very predictable. And... i dunno. That I've seen or heard or read this so many times before. I'm not ...

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Spy Escape

    Hi. I just liked to say this is a interesting story. I liked the opening paragraph. Really grabbed my attention. Ahh...Whats a "Harvester." I'm guessing it's not a spud harvester ...

    Jan 13, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Define me?

    I'm assuming, that this is coming from very personal experience. However, reading through this i didn't feel any emotion at all. Elaborate on their deaths. Was it; murder, accident, illness ...

    Jan 13, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tom's Directions

    The door bell ringed and the hinge squeaked as the door opened. Tom Sheridan, a man in his mid fifties with fluffy curly hair, (like lambs wool some said) and ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Boxer

    This is good, but quite short. But that doesn't make it a bad thing. My suggestion would be to describe your opponent, all i got is his big. Does he ...

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Books that were made into GOOD movies

    Definitely "The Green Mile," and the "Shawshank redemption." Both classic tales. Amazing to think "Rita Hayworth and The Shawshank Redemption." Is only 132 pages long.

    Jan 9, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Any Special New Year's Eve/Day Traditions?

    I just watched Braveheart. I do a awesome, "Freedom" Speech. Haha.

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Movies of 2010

    I haven't gone too a movie cinema in over a year. Damn you country life!! Wow, on thinking back, i have not watched any of these movies on this list. ...

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Any good books I can try?

    When i was in year 3, i got bored with reading the "Laser Beam Series." So i read Bram Stokers, "Dracula." Nice read, and it's not that scary.

    Jan 5, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Books you loved more than the movie...

    Being a S.K fan, i could rattle off numerous movies that were absolute rubbish to the book. Nonetheless. IT, is my favorite book by him and i bought the movie ...

    Jan 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: His Name Was Joel

    I think this story needs more direction. I disagree with Alice, i completely don't like the ramblings of this character. Also, when she talks about, "sex drugs and rock and ...

    Jan 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Right Where I Want You

    Hi all thanks for posting. where is all that fear and terror? Was there not another door to run out from? I did have some better ideas for this. One ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Right Where I Want You

    "Kevin should we really be doing this?" the attractive young blond whispered. The sun was up in the hills above the small logging community of Olsen and it's rays made ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hands

    This is very well narrated. It reminds me of a loving grandmother, so delicately written. Terrific stuff. I have nothing else to say.

    Dec 30, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Death is Warm

    I agree with ziggiefred on this one. Try to incorporate actual speech into this piece it will make much better than it already is. Also add more about the glockenspiel, ...

    Dec 30, 2010


Mariah Carey
— WFP chat in Holiday Trivia Night (2025)