User avatar

tommyknocker

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Kasidie's Deal.

    Hi! After the reading this story i feel a bit...Muddled. Is that the right word? Not sure. Anyhow. A guy gets shot, and I'm i like yeah okay this sounds ...

    Jan 19, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Stranger Inside of Me

    I based this story off the Everly Brothers. "Crying in The Rain." *Please note. This is a, "Tape recording." "If I wait for cloudy skies, you won't no the rain ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: October 13th

    Hi. I really liked this story and it was a breeze to read. No clumsy errors and grammar But i think, when you change perspective and tell us that you ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Empty Sky

    Well with the amount of reviews there's no point in me saying much. It's basically all being covered. Great Job. ~ T.K

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Dreamer's Dream is Just a Reality

    Hi. I liked this piece. But, i come away feeling muddled. Perhaps that's just me. Probably is me. So don't worry. Anyhow, i really liked your use of descriptions throughout ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Can't Let You Go

    Hi. Thanks for this story. I especially liked the start. Really good! However, at the start of the middle section. This slightly confused me. Perhaps it was the sudden change ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Boy and His Moon

    Hello there! I think that this is really good solid story. I agree with Azila, this is very good for young children. Really sweet and full of fun, (if the ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Womens Suffage Child

    Hi. I don't know what the Canadian Women's Suffrage is either. Suppose that has something to do with me being half a world away. Anyhow, i think this has potential. ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: And that would be a lie...

    Ah, yes. The classic step mother story. This reminds me about a C.S.I episode i watched last night. I think the use of a disgruntled child, coupled with a step ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Great Space Panda

    Wow I'm really confused by this. I think you repeat Rainbow Supreme too much. It makes me think his some exotic pizza.

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Something to Live With

    Hi, I'd just lie to say how much i thoroughly enjoyed this story and in no parts was it boring. However, i feel that this could have some more description. ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Break-in

    Okay, i enjoyed this story. However, i feel the main character is a tad strange. Why would you just walk over to a car, see that it was open and ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Why?

    Hi all thanks for posting your comments. Immediately after i woke up i wrote this story (?) don't know why. It just came to me. Anyhow, i should make things ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Why?

    Hi, hope this is in the right place. It's not lovey lovey stuff. But it's, Romancy." Oh, Evelyn. Why? That's what i ask. You never gave me an answer. Our ...

    Jan 13, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tale of a Mill Kitten ~Part 1

    Admittedly, I've never been a fan of stories about animals. But how wrong can one person be? I enjoyed it, and i actually felt sad for the cat. This reminds ...

    Jan 13, 2011


More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes