User avatar

tommyknocker

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Don't Run Away

    Hi there! I liked the idea here but there's a few questions that i feel are left un-answered. Who is she? A person that has supernatural abilities, i got that ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Symptoms of Being a Teenager

    Hi there. Good job on this story. I think most people on this site are teens and they could relate to this. All i could say is that at the ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Scariest Moment in Your Life?

    What made you shiver and your heart race with fear? I'll start, i was riding my motorbike in the bush, woods, forest. (Whatever you call it in your part of ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rollercoaster Love

    Hi. i don't usually read poems. But i clicked on one, you know just for the casual glance. I'm no expert, but i really enjoyed reading this. I like how ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: A planet called Earth.

    Hi, hey this real good, but real short. I implore you to expand on this and make a great story, to go with a great opening paragraph. Remember the path ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Back Home

    Hi. I like this story. May i say your style is terrific! However at the end, i come away thinking is she dying? Has she died? Why?? Also, i feel ...

    Jan 21, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: An Elapser no more.

    Hi, Jaybe. Tomm here to comment. If this was a first chapter of a paperback novel, i dunno what I'd think. It's very short. Perhaps prologue length. Okay, i like ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The mysterious case of the girl's missing lens.

    Hi. Okay this seems rushed. But i understand that this was a spur of the moment story about what happened at this "business class." Also, there's quite a few capital ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The New Kid

    Haha, okay this sweet. I love the fact that it's a true story. However. I agree with Funkymomo. There is no, plot. It's just you like this guy and there ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Words on my Skin

    Hi i really like this piece. You kept it simple and fresh. I think the oppression of fat girls in everything is oversued. Especially in school environments. But you have ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    This is me. With considerable effort, i figured out how to upload. Hooray. Well it didn't work. It's a link now. Sorry for the singlet showing in the pic, i ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Defend me, oh Chivalrous Knight (EXTENDED)

    Hi there. First off I'd like to say that i liked the title of your story. I agree with TabbyGirl. After i finish this, i feel this feeling of wanting ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A Blade

    Hi there. This is rather short for a post. But i hope you finish story off. Anyway. There's a few grammatical errors in this. But i don't really care. We ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Worried

    Hi. I'd just liked to say i loved this story and i could feel the emotion. Well done. But, i don't get this. This girls is in love with this ...

    Jan 19, 2011
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Name finding tips

    I don't really read much into the origin of a characters name. If say, your character had some, "Super Duper Chocolate Coated Mega Name." But you didn't develop the personality ...

    Jan 19, 2011


There's a Brazilian things you could write about. You just gotta pick Juan.
— Hattable