User avatar

tommyknocker

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Can We Still Be Friends? (After This)

    Hey, I agree Sargsauce. I write stories on a whim. I think I should really flesh it out and develop it more. I hating writing cliche stories, and I felt ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Can We Still Be Friends? (After This)

    We see a small shrub shake gently in the still summer air. It quivered as if cold. The wind whispered it's secrets in between the tall brown trees and the ...

    Mar 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Nightmares, Bath Towels, and Lemonade

    Hi there. And that makes three of us. The first paragraph. Very confusing indeed. I think re-think that, and make it flow better with the direction of your story. Not ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Nationality Headcount at YWS

    American: 22 Canadian: 4 English: 11 Filipino: 5 Finnish: 2 French: 2 Indian: 5 Irish: 1 Italian: 1 Puerto Rican: 1 Scottish: 1 South African: 1 South Korean: 1 Welsh: ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Birthday Papers

    Hi there! Tomm here to comment. Okay, this is very well written. I'm just hoping that your, "Cliffhanger." Is something BIG. And worth the wait. For the most part. I ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Delusion and confusion

    Hi there. I did like this, but I also got a bit lost in the middle there. Was it a flashback? Or was she just remembering past events? I just ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Fish and His Roommate

    Hey there. This is really wacky. (But in a good way!) I love the original plot. Fantastic. But why does the fish not like the, "Horrible dystopia." I think you ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Do Not Cross

    Hi. I really liked this story. But I didn't get much for the surroundings. Where are they? Whats a "ground car." I'm sure you all get it here but for ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Simple Crush

    Hi there! Ah, the classic story of love in school. Although this was very well written. I do have one thing to say. As I was reading, I was just ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Sign Of Love

    Hi there. I agree with ASH. There are a few holes in this story but there more like pin pricks in paper, than a volcano's crater... In other words they ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Color of Freedom

    Hi, Tomm here to comment. I love the first sentence: "She’s sitting in a cot in a cold, white box." Really mysterious. Makes me want to read on. Good job. ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: My Miracle.

    Hi there! First off the first line: "I was completely smacked for words...." I think re-phrasing that line would make it seem less.....Awkward. Also, she has no friends? Elaborate. Why ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: What Not To Do When You Have No Heart

    Hi. I really liked this piece and your MC's throughout were excellent. However, I have a few questions. Was your character a boy or a girl? Haha. Why was your ...

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I Can Change (Honey)

    If i could only hold you in my arms one last time. Feel the comforting warmth of your body against mine. Our hearts beating as one for all time. I ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: How does one even begin...

    Dude, we are all aspiring writers here. Just think of something and post it! You will get comments. We all share the same common interest here. ~ T.K

    Jan 21, 2011


"Cowards die many times before their deaths; but the valiant will never taste of death but once."
— Julius Caesar