User avatar

tommyknocker

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: That Little Girl

    First off I must say that I really like the plot to this short, yet powerful piece of writing. I like the way you refer to the "Little Girl" as ...

    Sep 20, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sweet Dark Stardust

    Hey there! Okay after I had read this piece I came away a little puzzled. Things are happening at a rapid pace and it all seems to blur, in my ...

    Sep 20, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Your Coward

    Hi There! First off I liked to say you have talent on show here. However, a I did like this story but somewhere in the middle I got a bit ...

    May 17, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rosabelle

    Hey there! First off why not break this piece into a few paragraphs instead of just one 'lump.' Anyway, this is short but it's not a bad thing. The plot ...

    Apr 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: What I Want.

    Hi there. Wow, this is the shortest "story" I have ever read. There are a few grammatical errors none-the-less. Firstly you need to capitalize yours I's. And you spelled "Literally" ...

    Apr 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: An Excellant Bargain

    Wow, I wrote this story over year ago. And I thought it was terrible.

    Apr 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Quickly Packaged.

    Hi there! This is a short piece, but sometimes shorter is better! Anyway, I'd like to know where you are going with this? Surely this is just the start of ...

    Apr 14, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My Girl, VERONIKKA

    Hi there! This story is good, but not excellent. There a few bugging issues with grammar, such as you say in one part "have" instead of "had." They are just ...

    Apr 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: One of the lucky ones

    Hey there. I like the theme of your story and it is quite sweet about the love and sacrifice of Christy. Good work there! However, I think you could add ...

    Apr 12, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Hottest Day Of School For Brett

    Hey everyone thanks for the comments. I understand the characters need more fleshing out, but I didn't want a too big of a story. But maybe that's just laziness on ...

    Apr 12, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Hottest Day Of School For Brett

    Everyone was eying the clock on the creamy colored wall not minding the constant drawl from their (bald) maths teacher. They looked at the clock, as if it were some ...

    Apr 12, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Letter from a Simpleton

    Hey there! Okay I think this story has some great potential and has a good plot line. However, I think that this needs more description. Whilst I'm reading I never ...

    Apr 12, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Follower(title likey to change)

    Hi there! I like the mystery here, good work there. However, there are a few bugging elements that I feel must be addressed. Firstly: I dare a glance in my ...

    Apr 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Drowning

    Hey there! Wow, I haven't been on YWS for such a long time! Anyway, to the story at hand. I thought you did a good job of capturing the feelings ...

    Apr 11, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Intervention

    ***Please note, this story may not appeal to everyone, reader beware.*** Only one light pierced the darkness of Oakland Avenue that night. It's sickly yellow glow was like a lighthouse ...

    Mar 9, 2011


i am neither a loose leaf nor do i like loose leafs. really, i am a piece of wide-ruled looseleaf paper.
— looseleaf