User avatar

tlindfld81

  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, Horror Re: Rose of China (Chapter Two)

    Thank you! I have had other people mention the sentence structure as well and I want to go throughout the piece and work on this. I really liked your idea ...

    Aug 20
  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, Horror Re: Rose of China (Chapter Two)

    Thank you for your time and review. I have implemented the changes in my google doc. The dog is never crated! I hate doggie crates. They make me so very ...

    Aug 20
  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, Horror Re: Rose of China (Chapter Two)

    Thank you very much. I am glad you liked Anora, she is quite the colorful character. Thank you so much for your time and review.

    Aug 20
  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, Horror Re: Rose of China (Chapter ONE)

    Thank you so much for your review. I am glad you were able to get lost in the characters and the setting. I will work on the things you brought ...

    Aug 20
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: The Yellow Sweatshirt

    I am so sorry for your loss and grief. Grief is such a deep state that brings much pain. I say Grief is like the ocean; you swim, float or ...

    Aug 18
  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, Horror Re: Rose of China (Chapter ONE)

    Thank you for your reading and review. Possum is so important as the story moves a long and I agree so much that pets are so important and I can ...

    Aug 18
  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, Horror Re: Rose of China (Chapter ONE)

    thank you kindly for your review. I really wish you a very magical day as well. That is very kind to wish for me. You are right. I need to ...

    Aug 18


Remember, hate is always foolish, and love is always wise!
— The 12th Doctor