User avatar

tinny

  • Art & Photography Re: Dandelion

    Very pretty ^^ I agree with previous comments about centering, and it looks like you've cut a very little bit off the bottom, so there isn't the whole sphere. That's ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: What's the weirdest book you've ever read?

    'Siberia' Goodnes knows who wrote it. My Dad bought it for my little sister but I pinched it first and was like wtf? It's lunacy.

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Does Blood?

    When I see blood, I normally wonder what I've whacked the offending limb on. Then I try to taste it because I like the iron (which is also why I ...

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS wallpaper

    Very prettiful! I like the little ink pot at the bottom, and is that a typewriter-key-like-font?

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Morning on Lookout Mountain ::UPDATED::

    The one of the grass is really nice, all the dew makes it look fresh and crispy. It's a nice angle, I think it catches the sunlight well. The sunset ...

    Jan 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography Portfolio

    Whenever I think of Ovid I imagine him spitting olive seeds at that stuffed wolf, so I'm not sure what my guess at to what that picture is would be ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Indian Village Scenes

    Wow, these are all so amazing! I think 3 would have been nice without the powerlines in the background, but I suppose such things are difficult to avoid. The kid ...

    Dec 21, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriLessons

    1. Attempting to write when filled with pathogens is a bad idea, and results in a writing ban from friends who threaten to take away your laptop if you continue. ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Extras

    Yes, Twit, Scott Westerfeld wrote the Midnighters Trilogy ^^ I think I prefer this series, it has more of a sci-fi edge to it which appeals to me. I should ...

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    You mean like a hobby? I like to visit the aquarium when I can, but they don't normally let me up unless I'm with Faye. ~Klar Getting drunk ~Faye Is ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    I just hit 9k! And considering that I was banned from writing from the fifth until today, I'm rather pleased ^^

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Beowulf Movie Poster

    Lol! The monster on the right has very nice teeth ^^

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Songs Inspiring Plots.

    For nanowrimo all of my major characters had a theme song, something I'd found that I thought fit them. I have a lot of songs associated with things I'm writing, ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    I'm just over 8k, which I'm rather pleased with, considering I can only type a few words before breaking out into a coughing fit. Cursed sickness striking in november!

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Mountain lion kitten

    Very well done! It looks very fluffy and cute. The colours look a little dull, btu that may have been because of the lighting? Regardless, I'm very impressed.

    Nov 10, 2007


Every empire tells itself and the world that it is unlike all other empires.
— Edward Said