User avatar

tinny

  • NovMo Archives Re: Mass Word War (2)!

    I am so in.

    Nov 8, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoisms!

    her chest had seized up even more, the tight pain tied right across her chest, a choking pain; it was like her lungy flesh bags were made of stone or ...

    Nov 8, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo Title!

    Pop snap*Bubble plastic I have about as much idea of where it came fom as I do about my nano in general. So pretty much nothing.

    Nov 8, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    5048. Not bad, considering I only started yesterday. I'm slowly catching up to where I'm meant to be :)

    Nov 7, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your first NaNoWriMo sentence!

    The wind in your hair. I swear, it ges better.

    Nov 5, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Mass Word War!

    Sweet. I think our house is going out for fireworks on the beach tonight, but if I'm back in time for either you can count me in.

    Nov 5, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    I'm still at 1614, haha. Being ill and busy with assignments really hasn't helped :/

    Nov 4, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    1,614 for day one. I'm not that far off, I guess.

    Nov 2, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWriMo.org account? (08)

    I'm Tinny, same as last year.

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A fantasy, about an Empress that must go about some quest involving her song, ooor her song is a key part in the control of her country and once it ...

    Oct 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Lindt Love

    Very cute. Though I'm a little curious, did they come with ribbons and bells around their necks? The ones we get over here do.

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Photo a go go

    I recently found my digital camera, looked through the photos on it and though I'd share some =D Unfortunatly my laptop does not like my SD card and wants to ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Has Anyone Here read The Warriors Series?

    I'm not too keen on them; they all seem a little bit repetative to me XD But my sister's heavily into them which I say can only be a good ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS meets Lolcatz!

    YWS macros!

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Broken Sky by Chris Wooding. The last time I read this was years and years ago. My sister bought a copy so I've swiped it.

    Mar 7, 2008


Love is so short, forgetting is so long.
— Pablo Neruda